Возрастные классы и время проведения игр
|Возрастной класс||Игроки||Время игры||Мячи||Вне игры|
|Mальчиков 2002||11v11||2×20 Мин||Nr 5||+|
|Mальчиков 2003||11v11||2×20 Мин||Nr 5||+|
|Mальчиков 2004||11v11||2×20 Мин||Nr 5||+|
|Mальчиков 2005||11v11||2×20 Мин||Nr 4||+|
|Mальчиков 2006||9v9||2×18 Мин||Nr 4||+|
|Mальчиков 2007||9v9||2×18 Мин||Nr 4||+|
|Mальчиков 2008||7v7||2×15 Мин||Nr 4||–|
|Mальчиков 2009||7v7||2×15 Мин||Nr 4||–|
|Mальчиков 2010||5v5||2×15 Мин||Nr 3||–|
|Девочки 2003-05||9v9||2×18 Мин||Nr 4||+|
|Девочки 2006-08||7v7||2×15 Мин||Nr 4||–|
- FIFA REGULATIONS
Pärnu Summer Cup 2018 is held in accordance with FIFA regulations (FIFA Laws of the Game
In the case the FIFA regulations and Pärnu Summer Cup 2018 regulations happen to conflict in
any paragraph, the tournament regulations hold.
- TEAM SIZE AND PLAYING TIMES
Age class Players Match time Ball size Off-side
Boys 2002 11 vs 11 2×20 min nr 5 +
Boys 2003 11 vs 11 2×20 min nr 5 +
Boys 2004 11 vs 11 2×20 min nr 5 +
Boys 2005 11 vs 11 2×20 min nr 4 +
Boys 2006 9 vs 9 2×18 min nr 4 +
Boys 2007 9 vs 9 2×18 min nr 4 +
Boys 2008 7 vs 7 2×15 min nr 4 –
Boys 2009 7 vs 7 2×15 min nr 4 –
Girls 2003-05 9 vs 9 2×18 min nr 4 +
Girls 2006-08 7 vs 7 2×15 min nr 4 –
- USING OLDER PLAYERS
3.1 Boys 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005
In age classes 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005, each team is allowed to use maximum of 3 older
players who have born after August 1 the previous year.
For example: In age class 2002, each team is allowed to use maximum of 3 players born after
3.2 Boys 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
In age classes 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, each team is allowed to use maximum of 2
older players who have born after August 1 the previous year.
For example: In age class 2006, each team is allowed to use maximum of 2 older players who
have born after 01.08.2005.
In girls age classes, each team is allowed to use maximum of 2 older players who have born
after August 1 the previous year. For example: in girls age class 2003-2005, each team is
allowed to use maximum of 2 players who have born after 01.08.2002.
- GIRLS PLAYING FOR BOYS TEAMS
In age classes 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, each team is allowed to use an older girl that
is born in the previous year instead of an older boy, as stated in §3.2.
For example: In age class 2006, each team can use a girl born after 01.01.2005.
- PLAYING FOR MULTIPLE TEAMS
Players are not allowed to play for more than one team and in more than one age class.
Games are played on stadiums in Pärnu and Paikuse. Stadiums used in the tournament have
natural grass, Mai school is latest generation artificial grass.
- TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
Pärnu Summer Cup 2018 is divided into group and possibly play-off tournament.
7.1 Group phase
In the group phase, teams are divided into groups of 3 to 7 teams in which teams play against
everybody else in the group. In the group games, win gives 3 points, draw 1 poin and defeat 0
7.2 Even points
In case of even points, teams in group are sorted by
- smaller number of withdrawals and disqualified games;
- greater number of wins;
- result of the games between the teams;
- overall goal difference;
- greater number of goals scored;
- disciplinary record (red cards);
- teams are sorted according to a draw.
7.3 Play-off phase
The best teams from each will advance to the play-off phase to compete for the first place in
an age class. The precise rules for advancing to the play-off pahse depend on the number of
teams, number of groups and tournament system. In the play-off phase, all places will be
determined. The exact play-off system for each age class will be announced on 15.06.2018 the
2006, 2007, 2008 and girls 2006-08 age groups play-off pairs determined as main tournament table follow:
- place in the group
- smaller number of withdrawals and disqualifeid games
- points from group phase
- wins from group phase
- overall goal difference
- number of goals scored
- less goals conceeded
- teams are sorted according to a draw
- PENALTY KICKS
If a game ends in a draw in the play-offs and in the finals, both teams will take penalty kicks to
determine the winner. In age classes 2002 – 2005, each team will take 5 penalty kicks. In age
classes 2006 – 2010 and in the girls age class, each team will take 3 penalty kicks.
- NUMBER OF GAMES
Each team is guaranteed at least 5 games in the tournament.
- TOURNAMENT JURY
All possible conflicts and protests will be handled by a tournament jury of 3 members whose
decision can not be appealed. The jury consists of the tournament head organizer, tournament
head referee and a representative of Pärnu JK Vaprus.
All of the referees are recognised by the Estonian Football Association and/or the head
referee. The head referee is Mr Veiko Mõtsnik.
- ARRIVING AND CHECK-IN
All teams are obliged to do the check-in in the tournament office before their first game. The
tournament office will be open for check-in’s from June 27, 12:00 in the couryard of Tervise
Paradiis (Side 14, Pärnu). Check-in consists of the following:
- Team leader is obliged to hand in a filled Pärnu Summer Cup team registration form. We
allow for a signed registration form to be sent by e-mail to info [at] summercup [dot] org.
Players who are not on the signed team registration form are not allowed to play at the
- Each team leader is obliged to confirm with their signature that they have arrived to the
tournament, they agree to the tournament rules and they have been informed about all of the
last-minute news and changes.
Teams who have not passed the check-in correctly (points 1-3) will not be allowed to play
at the tournament.
- GAME REGULATIONS
1. Each team must be able to prove the identity of their players to the match referee during the games (from 15 min. before the game to 15 min. after the game) on the request of the opposing team by showing a valid identification document (passport/ID-card or an EFA player card). The identity documents of the players must be taken to the games.
- Allowed registered team sizes are max. 23 players (age classes 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005) and 16 players (age classes 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and girls 2003-05, girls 2006-08).
- Team must be present at the field 15 min before kick-off.
- A player that has been given a red card is automatically banned from the next game.
- In case of same-coloured shirts, the team that has been marked as away will change their shirts or uses bibs. Bibs will be provided by the organizers.
- INFORMATION TO TEAM LEADERS
1. Person that has been assigned as a team leader is responsible for the team and its players
during the whole tournament time.
- Team leader is responsible for the players having their own sleeping bags and mattresses if
school accommodation is used.
- Tournament organisers do not take any responsibility for injuries, illnesses and thefts. Each
field has a designated first-aid provider.
All protests have to be made to the tournament office in legible written form in one hour after
the game. Each protest must be accompanied by a 50 EUR caution money that will be refunded
if the outcome of the protest is positive. The decision on the protest will be made by the
If a team is unable to field at least 4 players (age class 2010) 5 players (age classes 2006, 2007,
2008, 2009, girls 2003-05, girls 2006-08) or 7 players (age classes 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005)
before 5 minutes after the match kick-off, the team will be automatically declared loser by –
- FORCE MAJURE
Tournament jury has the right to make changes in match times and/or places if unforseen and
inevitable events require it.
First, second and third placed teams will be awarded with cups and their players and coaches
with medals. Best players will be given special prizes.